The Digital Media Manager directly oversees the daily operations of the station’s internet advertising business and interacts with clients and advertising agencies to maximize website revenue. The Digital Media Manager also assists in hiring, training and developing Account Executives.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develops and executes sales strategies which result in exceeding revenue targets in Digital Media and new product revenue.
- Drives new business development.
- Manages inventory and revenue forecasting.
- Manages recruitment and development of talented sales
- Prepares budgets and approves budget expenditures.
- Manages Accounts Receivable for Digital Media advertising.
- Calls on accounts with Account Executives.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Post Secondary Education in marketing, Web Design, Communications, and/or Graphic Design
- 2-3 years experience working in the field, or in related field.
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Good design aesthetic
- Knowledge of web design
- Knowledge of social media and digital marketing strategies
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply to: https://nexstar.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/6685
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER