CONNECTICUT BROADCASTERS ASSOCIATION SCHOLARSHIPS
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILING 2013 CONNECTICUT BROADCASTERS ASSOCIATION SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS
· CBA Scholarship Awards are for students pursuing a career in broadcasting, communications, marketing, engineering, or electronics.
· Awards can be made to University and College students entering 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th year of study.
· Awards can be made to High School Seniors enrolling in any College, University, 2-Year Community College or Technical College.
· Awards are made to students attending or planning to attend “in-state” or “out-of-state” schools.
· Awards will be given on the basis of need and/or demonstrated talent. You must include a copy of your Financial Aid Form [FAFSA] if being used or details of need, I.R.S. forms etc., even for applications based exclusively on demonstrated talent.
· Only Connecticut Residents are eligible to receive CBA Scholarship awards.
· Scholarship applications, with all requirements completed, can only be filed with CBA by US Postal Mail sent to:
Connecticut Broadcasters Association
P.O. Box 1785
Avon, CT 06001
Applications must be received no
later than SATURDAY MARCH 16, 2013.
Applications received after this date cannot be considered.
Connecticut Broadcasters Association, Serving Connecticut’s commercial, public, religious, college, and high school radio and TV stations
P.O. Box 1785, Avon, CT 06001
CBA Scholarship Application Click Here